- Monday:9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Tuesday:9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Wednesday:9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Thursday:9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Friday:9:00AM - 5:00PM
If you need assistance, or do not have the ability to communicate within our regular business hours, then please email us at TD@DLGesq.com and we will respond immediately to assist with your inquiry.
Our office is located in Downtown Orlando, on East Robinson Street in between Mills Ave. and North Bumby Ave. Our parking lot is in the rear of the building and accessible from North Hampton Ave. If you have any issues finding our location, then please call the office and someone will gladly assist you.
Tushaar Desai Bio
Tushaar Desai was born in Zambia, Africa. He is bilingual and speaks English and Gujarati. He focuses his practice in Estate Planning, Family Law, Civil Litigation, Personal injury, Landlord/Tenant, and Trials. Tushaar has successfully practiced as an attorney in the State of Florida since 2008.
- Estate planning
- Family law
- Civil litigation
- Personal injury
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Young Lawyers Division
- Member, American Bar Association
- J.D., Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University - College of Law, 2008
- B.A., Sociology, University of Florida, 2005
Admitted to Practice
- Federal Court: Middle District